The 2017 event will have a limited field with 125 entries.
The BIG5 LITE offers athletes a reduced distance challenge and the option of choosing your SECOND event from either a 50km Road Cycle, a 1.6km Open Water Swim in the Knysna Lagoon, or an 11km paddle to the Knysna Heads.
BIG5 LITE Entry Fee R 2650 includes the following benefits:
- BIG5 Sport Challenge T Shirt
- BIG5 Sport Challenge Dry Bag
- BIG5 Race Pack
- One stop registration process for all five events
- Access to the BIG5 Hospitality Zone at the PnP Knysna Oyster Festival Grounds
- Complimentary massages at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone
- VIP access for family members (1 adult + 2 kids)
- Complimentary bike wash & lube after the MTB races
- Preferred start groups at select events
- BIG5 Athlete acknowledgements on start line of select events
- Secure bike park at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone
- Race/dry bag drop-off at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone before each event
- Gala Prize-Giving Function
- BIG5 Finishers Medal to all athletes that complete all 5 events successfully
- Priority access to athlete services such as travel, accommodation, massages etc.
The 2017 event will have a limited field, with 125 entries only so secure your place today.
Hear is the challenge in a nutshell:
DATE EVENT DISTANCE
|Saturday 8 July||Momentum Cycle Tour||50km MTB Race|
|Sunday 9 July||Choose one of the following events:|
|Momentum Cycle Tour||50km Road Race|
|Knysna Lagoon Mile Swim||1.85km open water swim|
|Harbour2Heads Lagoon Challenge||11km paddle|
|Tuesday 11 July||Featherbed Trail Run||11km Seahorse Trail Run – Afternoon|
|Thursday 13 July||MTB X||3 x 8km laps|
|Saturday 15 July||Momentum Knysna Forest Half Marathon||21km|