There is a limited field of 125 entries so secure your place today.
All BIG5 SPORT CHALLENGE entrants can enjoy a one-stop registration process, preferred seeding for select events, and an awards ceremony for each stage and overall. You only need to complete one online registration, this will gain you entry into all five events and you therefore DO NOT NEED TO ENTER ANY OF THE EVENTS INDIVIDUALLY.
Benefits that a BIG5 athlete will enjoy:
- Entry Fee R 2780 excluding extras
- BIG5 Sport Challenge T Shirt
- BIG5 Sport Challenge Dry Bag
- BIG5 Race Pack
- One stop registration process for all five events
- Access to the BIG5 Hospitality Zone at the PnP Knysna Oyster Festival Grounds
- Complimentary massages at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone
- VIP access for family members (1 adult + 2 kids)
- Complimentary bike wash & lube after the MTB races
- Preferred start groups at select events
- BIG5 Athlete acknowledgements on start line of select events
- Secure bike park at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone
- Race/dry bag drop-off at the BIG5 Hospitality Zone before each event
- Gala Prize-Giving Function
- BIG5 Finishers Medal to athletes that complete all 5 events successfully
- Priority access to athlete services such as travel, accommodation, massages etc.
The 2017 event will have a limited field, with 125 entries only – so secure your place today.
DATE EVENT DISTANCE
|Saturday 8 July||Momentum Weekend Argus Cycle Tour||80km Mtb|
|Sunday 9 July||Knysna Lagoon Mile Swim||1.85 km open water swim|
|Tuesday 11 July||FeatherBed Trail Run||15km Coelacanth Trail Run – Afternoon|
|Thursday 13 July||MTB X||32km (4 laps of 8km)|
|Saturday 15 July||Momentum Knysna Forest Half Marathon||21km|